Our goal at the Arcata Elementary Preschool is to work with our families to best meet the needs of the child.
These needs can very from:
- Creative ways to solve everyday challenges: bedtime, transitions, picky eaters, new siblings, and other daily challenges that parents encounter.
- Behavioral supports for challenging behaviors
- Resources and referrals
- Academic supports: counting, writing names, fine motor development, play skills, abc knowledge, and more
- Kindergarten readiness and transition
- Family supports: cal fresh, changing tides, wic, car seats, etc