Our goal at the Arcata Elementary Preschool is to work with our families to best meet the needs of the child.
LOOK ON THE RIGHT SIDE DROP DOWN MENU
These needs can very from:
- Creative ways to solve everyday challenges: bedtime, transitions, picky eaters, new siblings, and other daily challenges that parents encounter.
- Behavioral supports for challenging behaviors
- Resources and referrals
- Academic supports: counting, writing names, fine motor development, play skills, abc knowledge, and more
- Kindergarten readiness and transition
- Family supports: cal fresh, changing tides, wic, car seats, etc