Welcome to the Arcata Elementary Preschool Enrollment process!
Missing or incomplete forms will slow down the enrollment process and can jeopardize your chances of reviving the open slot.
There is a lot of information below, but we are here to walk you through it all.
1. Admission Agreement
2. PHYSICIAN'S REPORT
- This form needs to be taken to your child's CURRENT physician's office (in state).
- You AND the physician MUST sign.
***You do NOT need a new Doctors appointment.
If you are having difficulty getting this form filled out, please let us know.
3. EMERGENCY AND IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
4. Emergency Contact
- Make sure you add ALL phone numbers to reach you.
- Emergency contacts: you need somebody OTHER than you in this section with a local working number.
- Add all people that could pick up.
5. CHILD'S PRE ADMISSION HEALTH HISTORY PARENT'S REPORT
6. Field Trip and Photo Release Form
Top half allows your child to go on local field trips. We will always notify you in advanced if we are leaving school campus.
Bottom half allows us to post pictures of your child on social media (website, Facebook, etc), newspapers, advertisements, or other school publications.
7. PERSONAL RIGHTS
Informs parents what their rights are regarding their child at our center.
8. CHILD CARE CENTER NOTIFICATION OF PARENTS RIGHTS
Informs you where how to contact Community Care Licensing
9. CONSENT FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT
PLEASE LIST ALL MEDICATION ALLERGIES.
10. Arcata Elementary Preschool Handbook Agreement
11. Medical CARE PLAN ONLY AS NEEDED
Fill out Care plan: If your child has ANY medical needs: food allergies, medications, or Medical Condition that would require specialized care.
* Use the Consent to Administer Medication at School form if there are ANY medications to be held at school
* Use the Meal Modification form for any food allergies that require substitution. Please have Dr. List substitutions.
12. COVID-19 Enrollment
These forms are related to the policies and procedures in place during COVID-19.