Procedures and Policies
Policies & Procedures
Enrollment in the Preschool Program constitutes an understanding that you will abide by the policies listed as follows:
Section I: Everyone’s Expectations of the Program
Parents/Guardians may expect that:
- Their children are cared for in a warm, safe, and supportive environment.
- They may visit the program at any time.
- They may meet with the Director/Child Development Specialist about any concerns relating to the child or the program.
- They will be informed about program activities through a variety of means including signs, newsletter, and verbal communication.
The Program expects that Parents/Guardians will:
- Pay fees on time as explained in Section IV. Fees and Payment Policy.
- Keep the child’s records up to date as explained in Section III. Registration and Enrollment.
- Pick up children on time as explained in Section IX – Section XIII
- Keep children home/ pick up child as explained in Section XIV. Health and Safety Policy
- Contact the program in the event that your child(ren) will not be attending.
- Pay attention to communications from staff concerning your child or the program.
- Provide your child a lunch. Section XV: Snack/lunch
- Give two week’s notice before withdrawing your child from a program as explained in Section VII.
Children may expect:
- To have a fun, safe, and caring environment.
- To use all the program equipment, materials and facilities on an equal basis.
- To receive respectful treatment from program personnel.
- To receive nurturing care from staff members who are actively involved with them.
- To have discipline that is fair.
The Program will expect that the children will:
- Be responsible for their actions.
- Respect the Preschool guidelines that guide them during the day.
- Take appropriate care of equipment and materials.
- Respect the rights of others to complete projects, activities, and rest.